Talk to Me Talk to Me

eerie

odd but original.

Sticky Note Sticky Note

AGAIN! Hilarious!

dude you're hilarious with these !

ClayWay responds:

thanks.wait are you being sarcastic?

*The Fish Slayer *The Fish Slayer

old School

old school style characters. very nice.

Tech trip Tech trip

not bad

it was good and it looked like work was put into it.the audio could have been smoother but i still liked it

Jim-Bob-Joe responds:

Yay, a kind review :)

Life On A Table Epi.1 Life On A Table Epi.1

AHAA

have you been kissing any magicians lately? GAY magicians? that made me laugh good one!

ClayWay responds:

yeah actually that wasn't in the script i thought of it and just had to say it but thanks. go to the forum i always write on it.

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

I can relate to your pain

My brother got killed in iraq '03, i was 13. He was 21. I can't really say sorry for your loss because i hated it when people said that..

CC/LL: SOAD - Roullete CC/LL: SOAD - Roullete

ouch...my system of a down hurts..

Kyora-Mishiso responds:

Ouch...
My eyes hurt...

- War is Hell - - War is Hell -

bravo

i enjoyed that. The credits too, they were a major F-U to censorship and the FCC a dangerous move however as both afforementioned organizations can eat your soul. or well.. you know..censor out the ofensive parts.. and what with the fuckers saying.. why dont you like gays?? well.. DUHH its fucking disgusting you fags.. and unnatural. so i say to them GO FUCK YOURSELFS YOU WORTHLESS FUCKS!!!!! oh right.. 5/5 buddy, nice work.

M is Bad! M is Bad!

NIIIIIICE!!

AWESOME!!! Especially since you kept everything pixleated unlike other sprite movies KICK ASS JOB DUDE! ANd i LOVED the dog getting his head held up by the duck brought back memories of duckhunt..and how much i HATED that dog!

Al-Quada Music Video Al-Quada Music Video

HAHA

I give you a 10 because im a patriot out the ass and that made me smile seeing those fuckers get blown to pieces. :D